During the summer of 2012, I served as an intern for North Fulton Community Charities. I was responsible for coordinating a fundraising 5K for the local Atlanta community.
- Composed sponsor letters to local businesses and members of the community
- Recruited sponsors for 5K prizes, food and beverages, and event costs
- Corresponded with the City of Roswell for permits and security personnel
- Designed the t-shirt logo for the event (as pictured above)
- Managed the Facebook page
- Helped gather participants for the race
The event raised $5,000 for the charity with over 200 participants and 20 business sponsors.