During the 2012 student body elections, I served as the campaign manager for the treasurer candidate Yousef Ibreak. We hustled. Yousef (and the campaign team) was a freshman, which was unprecedented for a treasurer candidate.
- Scheduling speaking engagements
- Coordinating volunteers for campaign events
- Creating a variety of digital and print advertisements, including a promotional YouTube video
- Writing speeches
- Managing social media pages
- Interviewing with The Daily Gamecock
The Ibreak campaign made the news several times for our achievements through social media and having an original approach towards traditional styles of campaigning. Here is a link from The Daily Gamecock that highlights our efforts: